Sunday, October 26, 2014

Check Mate

Yes, I may be a tad obsessed with midi skirts... 

Elegance is in the details and for this look it is the painted box strokes that kindly reminded me of Carolina Herrera.  As I said before, clothes and I... we share a spoken connection and for this skirt it was it's hidden navy tones intermixed with the black that sparked my fancy.  Since the pattern is loud without generating too much commotion I decided to show the right amount of skin for it too look casual.  I must remind myself that button down shirts are life savers since they act as a chameleon of sorts.  Wear them backwards, cropped, long or however you want, they will still add that put togetherness while maintaining that effortless flair.

Stay Lovely,
Francheska Natalia

Photography | Pedro Burgos

1 comment:

Blogger Templates made by pipdig